The Path to Buying in today’s real estate world is full of hidden traps.
As the saying goes:
“You don’t know what you don’t know”
We can help you avoid many of the home buying pitfalls and make the process easy!
Information is never “free”. Online real estate information companies use our listed properties to garner web hits and page visits. They then sell that traffic data; both to real estate agents through ad space beside listed properties and to advertisers for your browsing habits. One thing is for sure… they are not looking out for your best interests. Be careful where you click!
Our goal is to make your home search easy AND safe. Below is an overview of the steps in the process.
- Initial Meeting to Discuss Your Goals
- Discuss Buyer Representation and The Form
- Explain Various Disclosure Forms
- Make a Strategy that fits Your Style
- Help you with Insider Tips
- Make sure you know how much cash you will need at closing – UP FRONT
- Help you get your Financing in order
- Creating a specific Custom Home Search for you
- Helping with Research on Neighborhoods & Schools
- Pointing out Resale Issues so you can avoid them
- Explaining How Foreclosures and Short Sales work
- Touring Homes like a Pro
- Comparable Properties and Pricing
- Preparing a Compelling Offer
- Negotiating Terms (Timing, Deadlines, Items)
- Going Under Contract / Important Deadlines
- Due Diligence / Homes Inspections
- Dealing with Needed Repairs
- The Appraisal (Lender’s Risk Assessment)
- Final Loan Approval
- Getting your Utilities set up
- The Final Walk Through
- The Loan Package and Final Conditions
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement
- Wiring the Funds to Close
- What to expect on Closing Day
- Filing for Your Homestead Exemption